How to wire money from USAA to MyConstant
Wiring money can be tricky. Bank websites aren’t the easiest to use and you want to make sure the information you enter is correct.
But don’t worry, We’ll take it step-by-step and by the end, you’ll have no problems wiring money from USAA to MyConstant.
Remember though, before you log onto your USAA account, you need to enter your deposit amount on your MyConstant account.
Note: USAA charges you $20 for an outgoing domestic wire, but we’ll reimburse your account $15 for every $1,000 you wire to your MyConstant account.
Create your deposit order on MyConstant first
- Log onto MyConstant and click Deposit USD.
- Once you click Deposit USD, you can enter the amount of money that you’re going to wire from USAA and click Start growing. The amount you enter here must match the amount that you enter in your USAA account. If the numbers don’t match, Prime Trust will send the money back to your USAA account in 5 business days.
- After you do that and click done, your MyConstant wire receipt will appear with all the information you’ll need to make your wire transfer on Chase.
Important! The reference number that’s circled in red is unique to each account and wire transfer. It’s extremely important that you save that number because it lets Prime Trust know who they’re sending the money to on MyConstant.
Now that you have the information above, you can create your wire transfer on USAA.
Log onto your USAA account
After signing into your account, you must locate the wire transfer icon. Once you do this, all the information you need to enter is below.
The details you need to provide when making a wire on USAA is split into two parts: Prime Trust and Prime Trust’s bank. This information is taken directly from the MyConstant Wire Receipt.
Prime Trust’s information
Prime Trust, LCC.
330 South Rampart Blvd.
Suite 260 Summerlin, NV 89145.
Account number: 1503666162
Routing number: 026013576
Prime Trust’s bank
565 Fifth Avenue,
New York, NY 10017, 92618
When you’re completing this information there will be a box at the bottom that says Message, Note or Additional information. This is where you’ll enter your Reference Number from your MyConstant wire receipt.
Before you click Submit, you should review the wire information to make sure it’s correct.
After you submit the wire, snap a photo or scan the USAA wire receipt along with your MyConstant reference number and send it to [email protected] This way we can make sure your funds get to your account smoothly. A wire transfer usually takes 1 to 2 business days to process, and another business hour to appear in your balance.
Your final wire checklist:
- Make sure the wire amount you enter on MyConstant matches the one you make on USAA.
- Include your MyConstant Reference Number in the message section of your USAA transfer.
- Email your completed USAA transfer along with your MyConstant reference number to [email protected]
Making your money work harder for you
Phew! I know that was a lot. But when banks like USAA give you 0.01% APY in a savings account or a maximum 0.06% APY in a certificate of deposit, it’s no wonder that you’ve chosen to entrust your money with us.
When you transfer money to MyConstant, the choice is yours: put it in a fixed-term loan where it can earn up to 7% APR, or leave it in instant access where it accrues 4% APY. Either way, your interest rate with us will consistently beat your bank.
If you have more questions about wiring money, it’s best that you contact Chase directly via their US customer service number: 800-531-USAA. Or check out USAA’s how to send a wire page.
Share this article